Account Executive – Hospice Sales
In a Sales role, you can expect:
- learning and development opportunities in the ever-evolving state of healthcare
- ways to cultivate relationships and educate patients, families, and colleagues on resources to help lead healthy, productive lives
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- company-wide support and resources to help you achieve your goals
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing a marketing expense budget.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly communicate the features and benefits of the company. These include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
- Participates in collaborative strategic planning and problem solving as it relates to marketing growth strategies and community education.
- Responsible for achievement of admission goals/expectations as established at hire or at review of annual agency budget goals.
- Completes specific assignments timely as requested by supervisor.
- Attends staff meetings to give an update regarding accounts, customer needs, and progress towards agency growth strategies.
- Coordinate in-services with community and medical-based groups to educate them on hospice services on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for checking e-mail daily and responding to phone messages within 24 business hours.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, CRM compliance, expense reports, payroll time sheets, medical director time sheets, strategic territory planner, PTO requests, paperwork (POC) delivery or pick-up when needed.
Two to three years of prior successful healthcare sales experience preferred
Ability to interact with a variety of individuals professionally and effectively.
Ability to be creative and generate ideas as they relate to marketing and community education.
Effective and persuasive communication skills with a positive and outgoing attitude
Strong time management and organizational skills. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Must have independent means of transportation, possess a valid driver's License and able to drive.
Some understanding of home health/hospice coverage issues.
Ability to maximize cost effectiveness in the use of resources.
Base Salary - $70,000 to $80,000 plus monthly commissions