We are seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent to join our rapidly growing team for projects in the Orlando / Kissimmee area.
The Construction Superintendent will oversee all on-site construction, including scheduling subcontractors, resolving day-to-day problems on the job site, team building, training and inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and - procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Understands the project plans and specifications.
- Tracks and receives material deliveries; resolving delivery discrepancies.
- Provides daily and weekly progress reports for each project.
- Prepares schedules and supervises completion of punch lists.
- Maintains an organized and clean job site.
- A thorough knowledge of all trades involved in construction
- Proven experience in construction supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, work against deadlines and organize work flow with multiple interruptions.
- Strong Computer skills including the Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Project
Starting Salary is $45K - $65K
Benefits include Medical, Dental Vision, Vacation Pay, etc after 90 days and a 401K after 1 year