We are looking for a friendly and outgoing Office Manager with accounting experience, and familiarity with the construction industry to join our growing team!
- Pleasantly greets visitors and customers with accurate and appropriate. Expected to maintain calm, courteous and professional demeanor at all times. Adept in diplomacy and tact, always projecting a favorable company image.
- Support company operations by supervising administrative staff and related functions. This includes streamlining administrative procedures and ensuring appropriate task delegation.
- Oversee the staff that performs detailed work associated with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. This includes but is not limited to cash flow analysis, collections, account reconciliation, managing sub-contractors by way of receiving and processing bills and facilitating payments.
- Communicate all activities and matters of significance to management as appropriate.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Collaborate with other staff to support and enable department to meet overall goals and objectives.
- Responds to inquiries from others in the organization regarding requests.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Manage and complete all projects and special reporting as required.
- Associates or Bachelor s degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience required. Previous experience in the construction industry a plus.
- Up-to-date Knowledge of accounting principles, standards, regulations, laws and practices required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Accounting Software (i.e.Sage) required.
Starting Salary will be based upon experience. $40-$50K per year
Benefits will include Medical, Dental, Vision, vacation pay, etc after 90 days and a 401K plan after 1 year.