Back to Jobs
Inside Sales Representative (Tampa/ West Florida)
Sales Representative - Tampa/ West Florida
We are seeking a motivated sales representative to work for a premier dating service. As a result of recent expansion and continued success, we are seeking focused candidates with a proven track record of success to grow in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing industries in the country.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and “recruiter-minded" individual to offer expertise and guidance to clients, as well as provide a realistic picture of potential matches for them. The fast-paced environment requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for converting warm leads into members.
Top candidates for this position:
* Must be confident, organized, and enthusiastic about our unique concept
* Must have the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people
* Will have the ability to target and develop clients through existing database and new lead contacts
* Will provide a consultative approach to meet with clients to evaluate their needs and recommend solutions to ensure expectations are being met
* Must be able to work well in an independent environment and held accountable for personal performance
* Must be a strong closer
* Ideal Backgrounds: Recruiting, admissions, timeshare/vacation rentals, fitness sales, weight loss, membership sales, dating services, modeling sales, door-to-door sales with consumers (B2C)
* Experience making 50+ calls per day
* Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience
* Recent sales position held
* Proven track record, like awards, President's Club, etc.
* Experience working on a quota, meeting/exceeding and having a low base/performance based position
* Thrive working independently (home-based, etc.)
* Experience with a short/emotional sale cycle (no more than 48 hours)
* Intangible sales experience
In-depth paid training, great benefits, vacation and personal time and an aggressive comp plan.
Compensation plan is set up with a small base salary plus high commissions on your weekly sales. First year realistically is $50,000-$75,000.